That good old number 10, it just feels good doesn’t it…
I remember growing up playing sports, I always had to have the number 10. That number was worth scrapping for I tell ya…
Something just felt right about that nice crisp even number 10. Well in honor of the number 10 on today 10/10/10, I had to pay tribute.
Wrapped in a marketing lesson of course.
Ok, so here we go.
The top 10 signs you need a marketing plan right now:
10. You tell your sales team to go SELL…they continue to come back empty handed.
9. You are starting to get a reputation as the “annoying pest” vs. the “welcome guest”.
8. You frequently get referrals from your best clients and you can’t seem to convert them consistently.
7. Your prospects ask you what you do and your response could be mistaken as your nearest competitor.
6. Your nearest competitor is “stealing” all the business in your area using the Internet.
5. Your Employees all have a different answer on why a potential client should do business with you.
4. You can’t define your ideal client in 2 sentences.
3. Growing your business is always on your New Years goals but it never seems to happen.
2. You don’t invest in marketing because you can’t define the ROI.
1. The Economy has changed forever. If you don’t have a marketing plan, you will get eaten alive.
I know, that’s probably not what you wanted to hear but it’s the truth.
The economy has changed, and if you don’t get a marketing plan and strategy together you are going to find your competitors building relationships with your prospects and leaving you behind.
The power of 10…
In honor of 10/10/10, take 10 minutes right now and get clear on the very next steps you need to take to get a solid marketing plan in place for the next 3, 6, and 10 months.
To your success,